Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Aggressive Dog Attack Prevention

Be prepared to safety walk or run without the fear of animal aggression.

When you walk or run are you ever threatened by an aggressive dog? Is your child safe while riding their bicycle in your neighborhood? Dogs see movement and naturally go after it. To defend yourself against aggressive behavior carry the Super Dog Chaser. It uses the latest in ultrasonic technology and will repel unwanted dogs in a humane way. It uses a high frequency sound of 20,000Hz -25,000Hz which is audible to dogs but not to humans.

The Super Dog Chaser is a small hard plastic device (4-3/4" X 1-3/4" X 3/4") that will easily fit in the palm of your hand or pocket. Aim it in the direction of the oncoming dog and press the button for 2-3 seconds. The normal reaction will be for the approaching dog to stop and then retreat. The sound does not hurt the dog but is uncomfortable for the dog the closer it gets to the unit. The unit will work up to 40 feet way.

There is also a bright flashing "strobe" like light that you can flash into the oncoming dogs eyes that will confuse him. The unit can also be used as a flashlight.

This unit also has a training frequency setting to help you train your dog of unwanted negative behaviors.

The Super Dog Chaser requires one 9-volt battery for operation.

A great product for walkers, joggers, delivery people, and mail carriers.

1 comment:

  1. Dog aggression is a major dog problem for owners and it is dangerous for our family. Because I am a dog owner I want to make sure the safety of my family and also I want to make my dog always okay. I read your article because of the important information shared here. I learned a lot from your blog and I'm so glad that I read your article, I can share this knowledge to my friends. Learn more about : Vets Somerset

    ReplyDelete